This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. We will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
Effective Date: July15, 2005
How is Information Collected?
We collect information from users at a few different points on our website.
- In order to receive a free estimate, you need to provide your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- If you are interested in our franchising program and want to request information online, you need to provide your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
How is Information Used?
The personal information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- The personal information collected will be used by us in the normal course of our business. We may use your information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, or to contact you with promotional information.
- We will share your personal information with our franchisees, who independently own and operate their own Squeegee Squad business. A franchisee may contact you to follow up on your interest in their services.
- We may use third parties, such as web hosting companies or marketing firms, to provide services related to this web site. While these third parties may have access to information submitted, they are not permitted to retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes.
- We may share aggregated (non-personally identifiable data) with third parties, such as advertisers or investors.
- We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
This web site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If you wish to review or request changes to your personally identifiable information, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us.