Why join the Squeegee Squad Franchise System? Why not start my own window cleaning business?
Squeegee Squad window cleaning franchise owners come from a wide variety of work and business experience. Each owner has understood the value of a national franchise brand prior to joining the Squad Nation.
Many existing window cleaning operators are critics of the Squeegee Squad Franchise system. They ask questions like, “Why should I pay a royalty? What’s in it for me?” To answer these questions, let’s start by analyzing the gross revenues of Squeegee Squad compared to the industry as a whole.
2016 Squeegee Squad Gross Revenue Results
Although the Squeegee Squad franchise brand is relatively young in age, the gross revenue results appear quite different than the competition. The Squeegee Squad gross revenue figures demonstrate a stark contrast compared to the window cleaning industry competitors.
The following statistics look at all of the Squeegee Squad franchises who have been in business for four years or longer.
Squeegee Squad Yearly Gross Revenues: The Winner’s Stats
- 100% have gross revenues of $100,000 or more per year
- Many Squeegee Squad owners reach gross revenues between $300,000 – $700,000 after only five years in business
- The largest Squeegee Squad owner grossed over $2.6 million in 2016
Competitor Yearly Gross Revenues*: The Sad Truth
- 57% gross $60,000 or less per year
- 76% gross $100,000 or less per year
- Only 4% gross $200,000 or more per year
The majority of these window cleaning companies have been in business for over four years. *2015 Window Cleaning Census
Other Observations about the Window Cleaning Competitors:
- 54% of window cleaning competitors have no staff
- 83% have 0 to 3 employees
- 75% have 1 truck/crew
- 91% have 2 trucks/crews or less
- 3% have 4 or more trucks/crews
- 11% of these window cleaners do not have a website
- 56% either built their website themselves or had a friend do it
- 28% actually hired an outside company to produce their website
Why choose Squeegee Squad vs. Going it Alone?
Many of the critics/competitors of Squeegee Squad who ask me this question will also ask questions like: Why would I pay a royalty to the franchise headquarters when I could just keep that money myself? Headquarters would be taking 5% – 7% of my profit right? What’s the benefit?
- Squeegee Squad Franchise owners typically charge more money and make higher profits than the competitors.
- A royalty is like a co-op with other franchise owners who all pay a cheaper rate for higher quality tangible business expenses:
- Proprietary Custom Software
- Accounting Support
- Sales & Marketing Support
- Recruiting & Hiring Support
- Finding Large Commercial Accounts & Government Contracts Support
- And Much More
- The royalty fee does not actually make profit go down. It makes expenses go down. The royalty expense makes profit go up.
- Royalty paying Squeegee Squad Franchise owners receive a website worth tens of thousands of dollars. They use proprietary custom software that corporate HQ has spent over $300,000 to develop. They have access to real business owners for support who have experience building a multi-million dollar window cleaning business. They do not value support from a random know it all competitor in a Facebook group who only grossed $43,000 last year in his window cleaning business. Squeegee Squad franchise owners also network with each other and share information internally to gain competitive advantages against the competition.
- Squeegee Squad franchise owners have access to everything they need to grow a business include training, field support, webinars, sales materials, ongoing training, national convention, financial controls, and much more.
The Squeegee Squad franchise system is geared to grow a business. It is not here to help a guy run a one man operation. Squeegee Squad will continue to dominate the competition.
Squeegee Squad Development Stages:
Please feel free to write to JoeR@SqueegeeSquad.com if you have any questions about starting your own Squeegee Squad Business. Territory is limited and selling out fast.
Contact JoeR@SqueegeeSquad.com if you would like to learn even more about how to start your own Squeegee Squad Franchise.
*2015 Window Cleaning Census (2016) Retrieved on 4/28/17: https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/2015-window-cleaning-census-results.html